Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully the following rules for using our website.
This page describes the conditions governing the use of the information portal by the site user.
The User is obliged to read these Terms and Conditions before using the site. The User’s use of the site means the complete and unconditional acceptance by the user of these Terms and Conditions.
Since the rules can be changed or supplemented at any time by the owner of the site, the user is advised to regularly monitor updates to these Terms and Conditions. Continued use of the Site by the User after making changes and / or additions to these Terms and Conditions means acceptance and consent of the user to such changes and / or additions.
1. Intellectual property
All contents of this site, including articles, illustrations, screenshots, videos, graphic elements, logos and other files (“Content”) are protected by the current legislation of and are intellectual property of our company or other copyright holders.
By posting this Content, we grant the user a non-exclusive right to use such Content by viewing, reproducing (including copying), processing (including printing copies) and other rights solely for the purpose of personal non-commercial use, except in cases where such use causes or may harm the interests of the copyright holder protected by law. The specified right to use this Content is granted to the user solely provided that all copyright signs or other notices of authorship are preserved, as well as the following information is posted on all copies of the Content.
Any use of the site or Content, except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the case of the express consent of the copyright holder to such use, without the prior written permission of the copyright holder, is strictly prohibited.
Unless otherwise expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, nothing in these Terms and Conditions can be considered as a transfer of exclusive rights to the Content.
2. Medical information and other information posted on the site
This site is a social project created to inform the public about various diseases, health care institutions specializing in the treatment of various diseases, etc. The specified information is provided for reference purposes only and in no case is a substitute for medical advice.
For any questions that the User has in connection with medical information received on this site, or for other issues related to diseases, you should always seek medical advice.
The information posted on the site is not a guide for pa-tient care and treatment of certain diseases. You should never neglect professional medical care or postpone the visit to the doctor, especially because of the in-formation that the user has read on the site.
The information contained on the site is not exhaustive, and does not contain data on all diseases, ailments, physical conditions, symptoms or their treatment. All data, questionnaires or tests presented on the site are for reference only and in no way replace a doctor’s consultation. Do not use the information from the site to diagnose or treat any ailment or disease.
This site is not suitable for the diagnosis or treatment of any urgent diseases. If you need emergency care, consult a doctor immediately or call an ambulance. Under no circumstances should you self-medicate, including using the information seen or read on the site.
3. Links to other sites on the Internet
Our obligations and liability do not apply to third-party sites that can be accessed using the links provided on the site. We are unable to control the content of sites of such third parties that remain completely independent of our company.
Under no circumstances will we be liable for the content of third-party sites, we do not thoroughly study, verify or approve the content of such sites, and are not responsible for their content, advertising, products and other components available on these sites or through them.
In order to avoid misunderstandings, the user should take precautions when downloading information or other files from the site or the links located on it, as well as using any files, including software.
4. Personal data and privacy statements
When using the Site, the User provides us consent to the processing of his or her personal data (“Consent”) in order to provide the User with access to use the functionality of the site, including for the purpose of receiving personalized (targeted) advertising by the user, verification, research and analysis of such data, al-lowing to maintain and improve the functionality and sections of the site, as well as to develop new functionality and sections of the site.
The processing of personal data means any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), retrieval , use, transfer (provision, access), including cross-border transfer, depersonalization, blocking, deletion and destruction of personal data.
The processing of the user’s personal data is carried out in accordance with the legislation. We provide access to the user’s personal data only to those our employees, contractors and agents who need this information to ensure the functioning of the site and provide the user with access to its use. We have the right to use the information provided by the user, including personal data, in order to ensure compliance with the requirements of the current legislation (including in order to prevent and / or suppress illegal and / or illegal actions of users).
By using the site, the user confirms his or her consent to the transfer of his or her personal data to the company, including cross-border, for their processing for the above purposes, as well as to our authorized partners, providing technical support and other services in relation to the site. We are committed to ensuring the confidentiality and security of the user’s personal data.
This consent is valid from the day of its submission to the day of withdrawal, or until the user’s account is deleted on the site.
The user has the right to revoke this consent at any time by sending written notice to us.
5. Prohibited use
The user is not allowed to:
- remove from any copy of the Content authorship marks or other notices of authorship contained in the relevant Content;
- in the absence of our prior written consent, to alienate, reproduce, modify or attempt to change the Content, as well as reproduce, publicly demonstrate, distribute or otherwise use the Content for public, commercial, non-educational or non-personal use, including the use of the Content by any other person, if this is not provided for by the site itself;
- print or copy HTML code or other software that can be obtained on the site;
- in the absence of our prior written permission, to create a mirror copy of the site on another server;
- use the site in a way that can lead to damage to the site, its shutdown, overload, deterioration of the site, security breach or negative impact on the operation of the site, or otherwise damage the site or any services, system resources, accounts, servers, networks that are part of the site or associated with it, which can be entered through this site. This prohibition includes but is not limited to downloading, posting or transmitting to the site a computer virus, a Trojan horse malware, worms, or other files or computer programs that are potentially dangerous, destructive, or that can cause excessive or disproportionately large load on the structure of the site;
- use bots, crawlers or other automatic programs, devices, or manual manipulations in order to track, copy, summarize or otherwise extract information from the site, either in whole or in part;
- use or try to use third-party information associated with this site, create or use a false identity card to work on this site;
- pretend to be another person or company, or otherwise distort the user’s relationship with any natural or legal person, or try to gain unauthorized access to the site or its parts that are closed to public access;
- use an email address that does not belong to the user, or whose owner did not allow him or her to provide incomplete, false or inaccurate information, including incomplete, false or inaccurate personal data;
- post or transmit any illegal, dangerous, offensive, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, indecent or illegal content that violates or infringes on copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, privacy or other rights and interests of a third party, or the placement of which is criminally punishable or entails civil or administrative liability or otherwise violates the current legislation.
The user hereby assumes full responsibility for the actions or omissions committed by him or her and the information provided to him or her during the use of the site, and also undertakes to follow all laws, norms and rules governing the use of the site, work or actions performed on it, and relating to the Content.
6. Website availability
We hereby notify the user that: (i) it is technically impossible to ensure the functioning of the site without any defects, and we cannot assume this obligation; (ii) defects in the site may lead to temporary unavailability of the site; and also that (iii) the operation of the site may be adversely affected by events and / or actions that we cannot control, such as data transmission and communication methods.
We and / or our partners may at any time change or interrupt, temporarily or permanently, the operation of the entire site or any part thereof for the maintenance and / or improvement and / or change of the site. We do not bear any responsibility for any changes, temporary suspension or malfunction of the site.
7. Final provisions
The site and its Content are governed by the laws, and any disputes related to this fall within the jurisdiction of the court.
These Terms and Conditions constitute an agreement between the User and the company regarding the procedure for using the site, its content and functionality and replace all previous agreements between the user and the company.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to regulation and interpretation in accordance with the current legislation. Issues not regulated by the Terms and Conditions shall be resolved in accordance with the applicable laws.
In the event of any disputes or disagreements related to the implementation of these Terms and Conditions, the user and the company undertake to make all reasonable efforts to resolve them by negotiating between them.
These Terms and Conditions come into force for the user from the moment he or she accesses the site and are valid for an indefinite period.
If, for one reason or another, one or more of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid or not having legal force, this does not affect the validity or applicability of the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions.