Our Services – Medicaid
INTotal Health serves more than 60,000 Medicaid members in the state of Virginia and offers a wide range of standard and value-added benefits:
- Physician, hospital, outpatient and prescription drug services for children and adults
- Laboratory and X-Ray services
- Translation/Interpretation services
- Yearly sports physicals for children
- Free Boys & Girls memberships for children
- No referrals needed for specialist care by in-network providers.
Health Care for Our Communities’ Most Vulnerable Members
INTotal Health manages Medicaid health insurance programs in Virginia. Our job is to improve access to high quality care for our members while reducing costs for taxpayers.
- We work with our Primary Care Physicians to expand access to care for members.
- We help ensure members get the right care in the right place at the right time to improve health and limit costs.
- We form partnerships to help members with disabilities get the support they need to live independently.
At INTotal Health, we specialize in Medicaid services. We proactively help members, the majority of whom are moms and kids in the Medicaid and FAMIS programs, get the care they need.
INTotal Health has established programs to help pregnant moms have healthy babies. The programs include:
- Starring: Baby & Me - educational tips to promote healthy pregnancies
- Transportation services to help you see your doctor
- Dedicated case managers and a 24-hour Nurse HelpLine
We also work with families to ensure kids get timely physicals and immunizations and provide parents with tools for help with conditions like diabetes and asthma. Our Health Promotions team offers health education events through the community.