INTotal Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. INTotal Health does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Click for translation language assistance information
INTotal Health will:
• Provide appropriate aids and services, free of charge, when necessary to ensure that people with disabilities have an equal opportunity to communicate effectively with us, such as:
• Auxiliary aids and services
• Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
• Provide language assistance services, free of charge, when necessary to provide meaningful access to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
• Qualified interpreters
• Information written in other languages
If you need these services, call Member Services at the phone number on your benefit I.D. card.
If you believe these services have not been appropriately provided to you or you have been discriminated against on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance by mail, fax, or email with us by contacting the Nondiscrimination Grievance Coordinator.
You may also contact Member Services and we will direct your grievance to the Nondiscrimination Grievance Coordinator:
Nondiscrimination Grievance Coordinator
3190 Fairview Park Drive, Suite 900,
Falls Church, VA 22042
If you need additional help filing a grievance, the Nondiscrimination Grievance Coordinator is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, DC 20201
1.800.368.1019, 1.800.537.7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
ATTENTION: If you speak English, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call Customer Care at the number on your benefit ID card (TTY: 711).