Open Enrollment is here, and now is the time for you to exercise your right to choose a health plan! We are here to help and ready to answer questions you may have about how to apply for Medicaid, how to switch MCO’s if you are currently enrolled in Medicaid, and information about our health plan — INTotal Health.
1. Call the Managed Care Helpline at 1-800-643-2273
2. Provide the following information:
a. Medicaid ID #
b. Social Security #
c. Date of Birth
d. Current address on file at Dept. of Social Services
3. Complete the Health Services Assessment, provide the name and phone # of the current PCP and you are all set!
· Where to go to apply
· The number to call to apply over the telephone
· We can give you a paper application (English and Spanish) to fill out on your own time and where to drop it off
· We can give you the website to apply online and even show you what it looks like
Just give us a call at 1.855.323.5588. We are happy to help you.
Open enrollment is the time of year when you can exercise your right to choose the health plan that is best for you and your family. At INTotal Health, we want you and your family to be healthy and happy with your health plan. We also want you to keep getting the benefits and services your family needs.
Medicaid Fun Bus Tour — We’re coming to a city near you! We will bring our Fun Bus to different cities throughout Northern Virginia during Open Enrollment. Staff will be onsite to answer questions about the Medicaid enrollment process and INTotal Health. We will also have:
· Fun, interactive games and activities for the kids
· Healthy snacks
· Lots of information for adults
Hope to see you there!
Follow us throughout this Open Enrollment season on Facebook and Twitter. Feel free to use the following hashtags:
We seek every opportunity to meet the unique needs of each person we are privileged to serve — every time, every touch!